General

1. automatically update ticket from commit comment

I'd love to see Assembla-style integration between tickets and repository (in my case, svn) commit comments. Basically search the commit comment for "<keyword> #<num>", where <num> is a ticket number, and <keyword> is either a ticket status or "Re". When this is found, then the whole commit comment is attached as a comment on the ticket (with a link to the commit); and if <keyword> is a ticket status, then also change the status of the ticket to whatever that status is.

So for example, if my comment is "Splines now properly reticulated, Test #42." then ticket #42 gets this…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Interal tasks for code reviews

I would like to be able to create internal task from comment, e.g. there could be checkpoint when creating line comment in review that says "Create review task"

This would be nice feature to have, because the comments can get lost if there are things that really need to be changed.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Docker Registry as a repository

Implement a Docker Registry to be available as a repository. This would enable teams to quickly setup a development process based around docker images.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base