Give feedback

Allow users to submit issues/bugs

I love that issue tracking is integrated, but I'd like to allow users of the application to have access to submit and track issues. Permissions would need to be more granular as they shouldn't have access to code reviews,etc. Perhaps even allow internal and external issues (with the internal not being viewable by the general public.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Tim ATim A shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    declined  ·  Helix TeamHub SupportAdminHelix TeamHub Support (Support, Helix TeamHub) responded  · 

You can create a public project to which every user can create issues. You can also set repository level permissions on to repositories you wish to hide from everyone but show only to project team. We have no near term plans on supporting external and internal issues within same project.

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ilmari KontulainenIlmari Kontulainen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi,

You can achieve this using repository level authorization and by setting the project public. By setting all repositories to use repository level permissions project public, anyone can submit new issues, but only those who are added to the repositories specifically can see the repositories.

Feedback and Knowledge Base