Give feedback

Code review

Either via gerrit integration or pull requests style.

45 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminHelix TeamHub Support (Support, Helix TeamHub) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The amount of votes required to pass a review is not a project/repository policy set by the project admin, but instead is a value submitted when creating a review request. There is no point of having a review request feature without an enforcement policy...

On the other hand, for protected branches, it turns out that the only a project admin can perform the automatic merge, even when the vote is passed. What is the point of voting then? ;)

• Kalle Raiskila commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A configurable notification hook for new and/or updated code review requests similar to the git commit hook would be useful.

• rdelpeso commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would prefer pull request, bitbucket/github/stash style, I use those systems in a day to day basis and seems fairly intuitive

• nursahketene commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes I would like to be able to see the pull requests made, review them, comment on them on deveo instead of using an external plugin to do all of those things.

Feedback and Knowledge Base